CODE: FS-SR-1804, WEIGHT: 8 OZ
Flex Shot ® is the revolutionary super thick, rubber sealant to caulk, bond and seal virtually everything. Because it’s so thick, you can fill huge cracks and holes and stop tough leaks instantly. Flex Shot comes out nice and thick and will cling to any surface. Then it turns into a stretchy rubber seal that’s virtually indestructible. The free extension tube makes even hard-to-reach repairs perfect every time.
- Caulks, bonds and seals virtually everything
- No caulking gun is required
- No running, dripping, or mess
- Formula expands and contracts
- Completely waterproof
- Dries faster than many other caulks and sealants
- Will NOT shrink or crack
- Can be used again and again, so there’s no waste
- Easy to use
- Available in Almond, Black, Clear and White
- Mildew resistant (white and almond colors)
- Can withstand temperatures from -76°F to 350°F
Forget about those caulking guns! Flex Shot® is the easy and clean way to make repairs with pinpoint accuracy. The most common uses for Flex Shot are listed below:
Common Flex Shot Applications:
- Bathroom showers, bathtubs, and toilet repairs
- Seal kitchen and bathroom sinks and faucets
- Replace worn out or missing tile caulking
- Fill large and small holes that cause leaks
- Seal and repair window and doorsills
- Great for crafts and decorative items
- AND just about any other surface that’s free of grease and oil
- Make sure all surfaces is clean, dry, and free from dirt, grease, and oil.
- Use in a well-ventilated area.
- Hold can at a 45-degree angle, push on the nozzle and apply directly to the area being treated.
- Remove excess product with a dry paper towel.
- Tacky coating forms in about 20 minutes and will be dry to the touch.
- Flex Shot will be fully cured in 24 to 48 hours (depending on temperature and humidity).
- For a perfect bead, apply in a steady, even motion. Adjust your speed to control the thickness of the bead.
- You can smooth Flex Shot out with your finger and work with the product as desired. If needed, make any adjustments immediately after the product is applied, before it starts to dry.
- To repair a large hole, apply Flex Shot to the side of the hole that comes into direct contact with water.
Q: Can I apply it to a wet surface?
A: It’s best to apply Flex Shot to a clean, dry surface. Still, Flex Shot can be applied to a wet surface, but just not in standing water.
Q: Can I use it in an enclosed space?
A: Yes, but it is recommended that Flex Shot be used in a well-ventilated area.
Q: Will it fade, dry, crack, yellow or deteriorate because of contact with household cleaners?
A: No, Flex Shot will not fade, dry, crack, yellow or deteriorate due to contact with household cleaners.
Q: How long does it last?
A: Flex Shot will last up to 30 years and will not fade, dry, crack, yellow or deteriorate.
Q: How many linear feet can I get out of one can of Flex Shot?
A: One can will cover up to fifty (50) linear feet, depending on the thickness of the bead.
Q: Can I use it on a container that holds water for drinking?
A: Flex Shot has not been tested for use on potable water systems.
Q: Can I use it to fix tires or other areas with extreme pressure?
A: Flex Shot is not recommended for use in extreme pressure.
Q: Are the extension tubes reusable?
A: Yes, extension tubes are reusable. After using Flex Shot with the extension tube, you can leave the extension tube affixed to the can of Flex Shot.
Q: Can the extension tubes be cut to adjust the thickness of the bead?
A: Yes, the extension tubes can be cut to any size in order to produce the desired bead thickness.
Q: How do I remove the extension tube that’s attached to my can of Flex Shot?
A: The extension tube screws on to the top of the Flex Shot can and is removed by unscrewing it in a counter clockwise direction. Do NOT attempt to remove the extension tube by pulling or yanking it off.